Wednesday, August 7, 2013

"Tried the rest, found the BEST!!!"





[Review by: nytr4splant, August 7, 2013]

"Wow, I can't say enough about this place. This is the best weed in town by far. The LA woman is KILLER! It is super long lasting and has an awesome classic Indica high. The prophet and OG Cheese are top notch as well. I am curious about the other strains but frankly I can't bring myself to try anything else. The prices are above average, but the given the quality it is a bargain. Plus they have daily specials that bring things down, and they give you 50 dollars off for every 500 you spend. The staff is super chill. Nick (I think he is the manager), is quick with a recommendation and asks what you thought the next time you come in. All in all I have yet to find anything wrong with the place and will give it my business as long as I am in Boulder." 



NoBo Wellness thanks all of our patients (new or old) and clients that give us reviews on our product and work place environment. North Boulder Wellness Center thanks everyone for your support and comments. So why not make your next stop out to see the North Boulder Wellness Team for your medical marijuana dispensary needs and accessories! We strive to provide the highest quality medical marijuana for our patients and the community of Boulder. Stop by and see what NoBo is about, we always have special happening and pre-weighs of buds available!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment