Wednesday, May 29, 2013

"I'm liking it more and more!!" - New patient review on NOBO


[Review by: thirdeyemama, May 25, 2013]

"I've been following on WM and Twitter and finally got my runner (I am homebound) to stop in to see you after discovering that you had LA Woman in stock. Hands down, one of the best for muscle relaxation. The staff has treated me like a PATIENT, not a stoner, and I have been shown dignity and support. I've had my red card almost a year, have to go through hell to get to a dispensary to notarize and become a member. I am glad I waited. NOBO, you won my heart (and my membership!)" 


Special thanks to LISBETH WEST (her Twitter handle) for such an exceptional review of North Boulder Wellness Center. THANK YOU!  

North Boulder Wellness Center also wants to thank everyone for your support and comments. We strive to provide the highest quality medical marijuana for our patients and the community of Boulder. So why not make your next stop out to see the North Boulder Wellness Team for your medical marijuana dispensary needs and accessories!


No comments:

Post a Comment