Thursday, March 14, 2013

Minnesota medical marijuana push to wait until 2014



A report issued by Yahoo yesterday that medical marijuana backers have to wait until 2014 session for planned push to change Minnesota law. Hoping the best to Heather Azzi of Minnesotans for Compassionate Care. Medical marijuana bills have been approved in several states in the past and then not implemented by the leadership within that state’s government. Is it unfair or unjust? Do state governments disregard requests and desires from its people?




2 comments:

  1. I’m impressed, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the problem is something that not sufficient people are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled across this in my seek for something referring to this.

    ReplyDelete